3 syncro OD transmission

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 syncro OD transmission
From: "mrichard" <mrichard@gibralter.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:43:17 -0500
I am in need of a 3 syncro OD transmission. All I actually need is the
"tower/cowl/whatever" and it's contents (shift lever, various and sundry
springs/pins/whatever). I realize, however, that I am much more likely to find
an entire tranny. I do not need the overdrive itself, and the tranny can be
bad since I have a good one sans shift lever mechanisms. Sorry for all the
"whatevers" but I haven't a workshop manual at hand. If anyone has any ideas,
I am certainly open to adivce!

Michael Richard, New Bern, NC
 67 MGB
74 Jensen Interceptor