Parts for sale, not mine!

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for sale, not mine!
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 18:59:14 -0700 (MST)
MG List,  I got the following email, no $ interest.

List of MG Parts for Sale

I would like an offer , prefer on all, but will sell single part. All
parts are very good to excellent condition.

MG-A-grille, no dents in slats.
MG-A-windshield (complete), glass, chrome frame and side supports.
            ------------------------------------
MG-TD--Valve cover
                Head lamp chrome brackets (3)
                Bolt on pancake air cleaners (2)
                Door locks (4)
                Right rear fender (round hole)
                Rear pan (2)
                Tire rack and plate holder (2)
                 Assorted new and used parts about $100 retail

Jay Anderson, (540) 989-3612  jande21721@yahoo.com
--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net