Re: Air compressors again

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Air compressors again
From: "Chuck Young" <kb7cg@anv.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 18:09:39 -0800
Sounds like a good deal to me. I've been running a Sears Craftsman
Compressor (same one) for the past 20 years or so and have never had any
kind of problem what so ever with it.

Depending on where you live, remember to drain the tank of any moisture
ever-so-often, water in the line can really screw up your air tools not to
mention what it can do to a paint job.

Chuck Young
Dry (use to be anyway)... Las Vegas, NV