Re: Home Powder Coating

To: <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <tr6@pipeline.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Home Powder Coating
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:07:09 EST
I used the Eastwood Homepoweder coater to restore the front suspesnsion of my
1959 MG Magnette Mk. III (which is identical to the Austin Healey 3000 minus
disc brakes) and it worked superbly.
  I purchased the infra red heat lamp and it works great...  You can make a
make shift oven using a piece of HVAC duct, and end cap, and some wire.
Suspend the part from the wire inside the duct, and put the heat lamp head on
the open end.  It works great.
  Ofcourse the heat lamp works well on large parts that need to be baked
section by section.   The rear axle is next.

   john