LBC's on the Family Feud!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC's on the Family Feud!
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:40:05 EST
OK, OK, I admit, I watch reruns of the Family Feud on the Game Show Network.
In the final round, the contestant was asked to name a car make known only by
letters. The first guy up mentioned MG. Out of 100 people surveyed, 35 said
MG. The next contestant of the winning family was asked the same questions,
and again, he answered MG. Needing a different answer, the guy sputtered out
"Triumph". Believe it or not, 4 people said Triumph. Richard Dawson, the
host, who is British, was incredulous, but there most have been some TR-3,
TR-4, or TR-6 owners/fans in the audience that day.

Given the time when the Family Feud was aired, I would have guessed AMC to be
the number one answer, but, MG was in fact the number one answer!
Just thought I'd share...
Tom