RE: Bent unibody repair...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bent unibody repair...
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:47:05 -0700
Andrew, is the front edge of the door hitting the rear edge of the fenders?
Does the door latch/striker palate still line up (this
is assuming it did before the accident).

If the answers are yes, yes.  I would guess the unibody is OK.

If the answers are yes, no.  Still might not be a unibody problem.

If the answers are no, yes.  Maybe a unibody problem.

The only way to tell if the unibody is bent is to measure.  There are good
frame shops that have all that information and can check.

Judging from the pictures and the fact you aren't in the hospital I suspect the
unibody is fine.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy