Re: Hagerty results good so far...

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, lundgren@byu.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hagerty results good so far...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:07:26 -0800 (PST)
Allen, the repair estimate, I believe, is a moot point here since they
have totalled the car.... The agreed value kicks in if this occurs....
Least, I THINK this is way it should work..... So, Andrew gets agreed
value ($5000) less what he's buying the car back for ($300). Seems like a
decent deal to me! Heck, the aluminum bonnet alone is worth that or more!
I also have Hagerty....

Allen sez -

> So they are paying you $1000 MORE than the repair estimate?  I wonder
> how
> long they will stay in business!  This must be some sort of ridiculous
> law.
> We have a lot of ridiculous laws in this country.
>
> (And I have Haggerty ins.)

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328