Fitting New Top?s

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fitting New Top?s
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:58:02 EST
Hey Gang,

I bought a 1976 runner with great body but trashed interior.  I can handle
the interior stuff but I'm a bit whacked out by the top.

When I got the car the old top and framework were off the car in an old
crummy box.  I have a new robbins top. I'd like to know if there are any
words of wisdom out there that might make my life a little easier.  The
instructions from Moss are pretty straight forward, but I know from other
projects there is always something weird when you actually get into it.

Best Regards,

Alex  Greenberg ( MGB 1976 )