Re: Question for ya Ed!

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Question for ya Ed!
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:09:51 -0500
Hey, Ed!!!!!!!!!

I was just sitting back here in Ohio (yuck), minding my own business, when
you dragged me into this fracas, unjustifiably I will add. My son, James,
Jr., who is not only better looking than I am, but much smatter, and lives
in a much better place than Ohio, said it with characteristic
eloquence..... "cause he's mean and grumpy and...".

And that, Sue, is why everyone is always picking on poor Ed. (Heeeheee)

Jim

PS:     Ed thrives on being picked on.
PPS:   As you get to know him, Sue, especially his remarkable writing
style,
          you will realize he is a poet of sorts, and you too will pick on
him.