New lurker

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New lurker
From: Brian Swearingen <woodysfj40@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:45:13 -0800 (PST)
Since my other lists request this info, I thought I'd volunteer it...

My major personal info is in my .sig line, but I'm here for my wife's
baby, her 1977 MGB.  She received the car about 2.5 years ago.  It's in
good condition, but has the usual PO problems that most people get.
One the list for winter are a front suspension replacement including
kingpins and replacing the wiring.  Looking forward to learning more
and keeping up with new info!

I'm in digest mode, same as the rest of my lists....monitoring issues
on 8 different forums is too difficult in real-time!

=====
Brian Swearingen        http://www.IH8MUD.com
** Pres, Land Cruiser Legends ** VP-Region C, Wisc4WDA **
1995 Toy Pickup, V6, 5-speed, 4.56, 33x10.5 BFG AT-KO's, discos
1974 FJ40, 350, SM465, SOA, 4WDisc, locked, Newfields, 38.5" SX's