Re: Key hidden in the engine compartment?

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: Key hidden in the engine compartment?
From: Phil <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:01:14 -0700
I don't know about the later cars, but check the early car owner's manuals.  The
key is in the windshield washer bottle.  I ran into the same thing - the key in
my '67 water bottle was there when I needed it about 5 years ago.  I put it back
when I was done - this seemed to be a helpful thing to me.

Phil Bates