MGF-Advertising

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGF-Advertising
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:43:54 +0930
Hi All,
        in South Australia the local MG dealer put an advert in the paper
last Friday Dec 15th.

>><<
Some Days are automatic. Some days aren't.

The new MGF steptronic. It lets you drive the way you feel. Select automatic
and go with the flow. Or drive Formula One Style, via steering wheel flick
switches, or stick shift. Like all classic sports cars, the MGF is rear
wheel drive. The engine is all-aluminium and mid mounted for balanced
cornering. The new alloy-themed cabin is fully equipped from sports seats to
6 speaker CD. So you'll feel like it's the weekend. Even on Mondays.

MGF steptronic $45,490. 1.8i manual $42.270. VVC $49.990.
Prices exclude dealer and on road costs.
>><<

At those prices I guess I'll never know these pleasures. 8^)

Any one want a scan of the advert lemme know and e-mail one to you.

L8R,

Scotty,
Adelaide, Australia.