Now: LUV that eBay! Was: 1958 Ferrari Replica on an MGA

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Now: LUV that eBay! Was: 1958 Ferrari Replica on an MGA
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:05:23 -0800 (PST)
I don't know about anyone else, but I love eBay! I've bought a number of
parts for my project car (and always had extremely good luck) but I really
love to just browse the various sections, both auto-related and non. Found
a really cool purple and gold tenor sax that I am really hot for!

The only thing I don't like is when people post their VW-powered MG
replicas under the 'MG' cars section. There is a kit car section for
those!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328