Next question: that darn ignition warning lite!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Next question: that darn ignition warning lite!!
From: KD6BGO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:07:42 EST
Hello again, list!!

  I wrote the list about two weeks ago, concerning lever type shocks, and
rebuilding the front end on my 69 MGBGT. I am happy to anounce that the front
end work is completed. Boy, what a difference new shocks and bushings make!!
I also put in a 3/4" front sway bar. I am really pleased with the improvement
in handling. Finished the job last Sunday, and took her out for a cruise in
the Sierra Nevada foothills. Had an absolute BALL!! I even gave a group of
harley riders a good run for their money!! My thanks to the group for
recommending Worldwide Auto for the rebuilt lever shocks, and my compliments
to Worldwide for their outstanding machine work in rebuilding the shocks. I
strongly recommend them to anyone considering rebuilt lever shocks.
 Next question: ignition warning lite circuit. I noticed tonite after driving
the car for about an hour, the lite started to glow. Headlites were still
good and brite, blinkers still flashed at the same rate. I suspect that maybe
I have a loose or corroded connection in the warning lite circuit itself. Can
anyone explain the warning lite circuit to me? Any suggestions where to start
looking?

Thanks,

Mike
69BGT