RE: Interiors

To: <LBCarCoMail@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interiors
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:41:31 -0700
Jeff,  I have a Prestige Top.  It is a canvas type.  I talked to the folks at
Prestige, you're right they are very nice people.
They made my top just like I wanted it.  Cloth, zip out window, for a 1969 with
stow-a-way bows.  They said they were out of stock
and would have to make one, I had it within 10 days.  Yes, I'm in the USA.
Dunno how they did that.  All of this and cheaper than I
could get a top anywhere else.

Larry Hoy