Re: Signal site

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Signal site
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:59:22 -0500
Hi Barrie and Chuck,
When I looked at my message all I could think is "how in the world could
I do that" 8-). I had the previous message text shut off and my first
message may have gotten lost in the recent list server shut down. My
apologies to you and the list.
Anyway, a couple of years ago I was having a discussion with some list
members, about a prism to allow you to see high signal lights with the
top up like they had in the '50s. I found one at a car show in Lake
George, NY. Got  one for my T-bucket then the next year got one for my B.
Up to this past week I couldn't really find the guy who sold them but
then there was an ad in this month Streetscene magazine from the National
Street Rod Association. The product is a molded clear plastic lens that
is clipped into a ball socket bracket. The bracket is held to the car w/
two sided tape. The prism measures about 1.5 inches square by .50 inches
thick. It is handy if your the first one at the stop light and it is too
high to see without peering under the windshield frame.
If anyone is interesed I can take a picture of it an post it on my web
site.
Cheers.
SteveB