Re: Rotary Bugeye on eBay

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary Bugeye on eBay
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:41:22 -0800
Yeah, my friend was very interested in doing this conversion to an Alpine.
Going from the 80(?) horse 1725 to a 140 or 160HP rotary, lighter in weight,
mounted lower and further back for a better CG, mated to a 5-speed, sounded
like a pretty attractive proposition, even to me.

Max

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149