RE: Let It Snow!

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Let It Snow!
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:35:53 -0700
> It was snowing to beat the band, we had the top down and I think we were
>driving in the Glenwood Rallye.

Hey Mike, we're in the planning stages again for the Glenwood Rallye.   The
49th running of the rallye will occur this year on June
8, 9, and 10 2001.  I'd like to take the time to invite everyone on the list to
experiance this MG event.  It is a fun filled
weekend consisting of a tour, rallye, funkhana, banquet, and car show.  In the
past 48 years I'm sure it's only snowed once, and of
course that was the event you entered Mike!

As near as we can tell the Glenwood Rallye is the oldest continiously run car
rallye in North America.  Check http://www.mgcc.org
click on the event button to see information about last years event.

We'll be posting information on this years even as our planning continues.

Larry Hoy
VP MGCC Rocky Mtn Centre
(Denver, Colorado, USA)

,