Re: drinkin and drivin

To: "Justin Dunphy" <justin@dunphy.homeip.net>,
Subject: Re: drinkin and drivin
From: "bill king" <kingwj@del.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:57:15 -0500
-----Original Message-----
Justin Dunphy <justin@dunphy.homeip.net> wrote:

>Er what does having a beer while driving got to do with being an A**hole.

You are correct, assuming that it's only A beer.  Research has shown that
95% of beer travels in packs of 6.  I should have said immature,
irresponsible, dangerous and at least in my state, thank God, illegal.

>An AH is an AH whether sober. or after a beer .

Once again you are correct.  An Austin Healy is an Austin Healy either way.
However a nice guy can become a jerk after a few beers.

>Kind of rough to right off a whole state based on one opinion.

 I actually have lots of opinions.  You really need to go to lighten up
school.  Have a beer and relax.  As a matter of fact get in your car, find a
very, very,very deserted stretch of road, have a couple of beers and relax.

>Bit like
europeans thinking everyone in america is represented by the residents of
>NYC

They may be more right than you want to admit.