Re: A Little WinterWonderland Fun

To: Gonaj@aol.com
Subject: Re: A Little WinterWonderland Fun
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:45:11 -0500 (EST)
Actually, there is another rule in Boston. Don't use turn signals. That
is giving information to the enemy. (I learned to drive in Boston and
didn't have an accident or a ticket until some a..hole surfer sided me
in San Diego.) As we say about driving and Scuba, if you can do them both
in New England, then you can do them anywhere.

Bill
'76B
Happy New Year all except you folks in AussieLand where I believe it
already is the New Year.

 On Sun, 31 Dec 2000
Gonaj@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/31/00 7:44:51 AM Central Standard Time,
> bassg@hawkaccess.com writes:
>
> << Atlanta and Paris have the absolute worst drivers I have
>  ever seen. >>
>
> Have you ever visited Boston?  There's one rule.  Do unto others before
> others do unto you.
>
> Learned to drive there.
>
> george

Bill Saidel           (856) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (856) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
USA
For more information about my science, check
      http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."