Re: Panoz bashing; Was: MGs at Adelaide

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panoz bashing; Was: MGs at Adelaide
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:51:39 +0000
Jeffrey H. Boatright wrote:

> Richard,
>
> Too bad about the lack of Adelaide coverage of the ALMS race.

Oh yeah, I just remembered.

A mate of mine listened to a lot of the race via the American LeMans
Series website via RealAudio.

Funny I would forget that seeing as my company provided all
Internet/data links for the event (and got a cushy corporate box for
their troubles - not that I saw any of it working trackside all
weekend!!).

If you have a scanner and were close enough to the track you could have
tuned in for free (see instructions on their website) or via the other
trackside radio narrowcast.

Not much consolation, I guess...

Eric
'68MGB MkII