Body stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Body stuff
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 01:55:57 +0610
Thinking about prettying up my tatty old car for the coming racing
season, I was doing some 'Net searching for ideas (hey, I am spending
thousands on the engine why not send myself totally broke and get some
bodywork done, too).

Now, I was not (am not) thinking of doing anything tacky or dramatic,
rather looking at how MG race cars have been modified/looked, but I
happened to stumble over this site in the process.

No, it is not what I am looking at doing (before I get any of the heat
directed at me), but I was wondering if any of you had thought of...

"... a styling kit designed to transform the venerable MGB roadster into
an AC Ace look-alike, combining the best of British style, engineering
and handling".

http://www.calace.com/

They say lots of nice things about the old MG and finish it up with...

"The 'Cal Ace' is an inexpensive alternative to a Shelby Cobra replica,
and is the perfect formula for resurrecting your wrecked or rusted MGB
roadster".

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Has anyone got any links to good website with pictures of real racing
MGBs?