Cooling fan wiring 77B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cooling fan wiring 77B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 22:38:09 -0500
Now that I've gotten the a/c system out of the way, I've decided to remove the
mechanical cooling fan and install the second electrical fan.  A slight problem
has arisen.  Seems that my (relatively) new wiring harness has only one breakout
for a cooling fan.  I expected that there would be two.  The alternative would
be a pigtail that plugs into the breakout connector and has two branches, one
for each fan.

Would someone with two fans be so kind as to tell me if they each have a
separate breakout from the harness, or if there's just one with an ancillary
piece of cable?  TIA.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/