Re: VIRUS ALEART - now with real BMC content!!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIRUS ALEART - now with real BMC content!!!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:52:03 -0500
I've been lurking for a while on this thread!

Yes, if I had a Mac I would NOT have to worry about 98 percent of viruses,
but I WOULD be only 3.39 percent of total computer production market share
and I would have to worry if my manufacturer was going to be able to stay in
business time and again, as this quarter's profits are again in the red for
the company (stated in today's fish wrapper).

Beta vs. VCR, PC vs. Mac. I think most reasonable thinking people know who
has won both battles.

AND, I still love nothing more than pulling up next to a Miata or a BMW Z-3
at a traffic light. No matter that "maybe" they could outrun my B, "I" was
the "original" and if it weren't for me, they probably wouldn't even be
here!! They can't take that away!!!!!!!

Kinda goes together, huh, doesn't it? Grin ;)

Jerry Erbesfield
Black Beauty 73B