Re: Fiero Seats (was: Re: Seat Stuff)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiero Seats (was: Re: Seat Stuff)
From: "Rick Roberts" <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 14:01:44 -0500
>Can you perhaps comment on Mr. Mike's? How easy is the installation? How
>good was the service?

a very easy project.

>From looking at your pictures, is that Mr. Mikes 380 set in black
>leather? That's what I'm aiming at, and I hope to be able to get the set
>with the MG logo embroidered.

Yes, I got the 380s as well with speaker holes

>Also, there's one item I havent seen anyone comment on. With the top down
>at
>highway speeds, what's the sound like from the headrest. I assume that's
>the
>only speakers you have. Are they sufficient? What brand speaker did you
>use?
I haven't had is out yet since I did the mod.  The speakers I used were
Infinity Reference 3012cf 3.5" from Crutchfield.  I used bass blockers on
them as well to keep them from bass distorting at higher volume.

www.crutchfield.com

A mid to low priced 3.5" speaker

Hope this helps