For Sale 72B and 77B - Smyrna/Atlanta, GA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale 72B and 77B - Smyrna/Atlanta, GA
From: Michael Llorca <au94@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 21:28:55 -0500
I have two Bs for sale.

72B - GHN5UC288173G - asking $600
It has been sitting in a garage for the last 10 years and hasn't been
started in as long
It was a daily driver for almost six years before being parked
Engine ran strong when it was parked
Overdrive transmission
Rostyle wheels
Rust in the floorboard under the seat rails.
Rust behind the body trim and other regular places.
Good parts car or a restoration project for the ambitious.

77B - GHN5UH418297G - asking $800
This car has been sitting in the same garage next to the 72 for 10 years as
well.  I hasn't been started in eight years.
It was a daily driver for about five years and ran strong as well.
Wire wheels.
Weber carburetor / I have the original Zenith as well.
Very good interior - good door panels and seats
Dash in excellent shape
Minimal rust.
Body does have some dents.
Good restoration project or parts car.

The cars are located in Smyrna, GA - just northwest of Atlanta.

Please email me at llorcam@bellsouth.net or call me at 770-522-6020 if
interested.

Thanks,

Michael Llorca