Re: interior parts

To: futurespook@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: interior parts
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:23:02 EST
Hi Tim,

Congrats on nearing the end of your resto.  Are you looking for new or used?
Both are available new from any one of the parts vendors online that frequent
this list such as Just Brits or LBCarCo, as well as other vendors such as
Classic Restorations, British Racing Green, Moss Motors or Victoria British.

There are also many used parts vendors out here in MG land that can help too.

Regards,

Jeff

n a message dated 1/16/01 5:30:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,