Request For Assistance

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Request For Assistance
From: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:20:50 -0500
A very good friend of mine wants to get an MG after seeing how much I enjoy
mine.  The problem is that physical disabilities limit his ability to drive
a car with a standard transmission.  I guess my first question would be does
anyone know of an MGB for sale that has an automatic transmission.  If not
able to find such a car, can anyone tell me how much effort it would take to
install an automatic transmission in an MGB?  Thanks in advance for any help
you can provide.

Charlie O'Connors
Tallahassee, Florida
'71 MGB/GTs (2)