Best books to help in MGA restoration ?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best books to help in MGA restoration ?
From: "Ricardo Sal Monteiro" <ricardo@det.ua.pt>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:32:10 -0000
Hi all.

I'm starting to gather information to prepare for the restoration of a 1957
1500 MGA. I thought I'll by some books to help me not to make "dumb"
mistakes. I'm thinking in the following ones:

Original MGA
The Restorer's Guide to All Roadsters and Coupe Models including Twin Cam
 by Anders Ditlev Clausager

and may be also
Original MGA
  by the same author and photographer Paul Debois (I have some doubts about
this one since it is the from the same author of the previous one, may be
the book from Malcom Green - MGA Restoration Guide is a better buy)

I would like to ear comments to this books or other that you think are of
interest.
Thanks
--
R. Monteiro

PS - I have also compiled this list but I have few information about the
contents of the books.

Mga : 1500, Twin Cam, 1600 (Expert Histories)
by F. Wilson McComb ; Paperback

  The Mga, Mgb and Mgc : A Collector's Guide
by Graham Robson ; Paperback

  Mga : The Complete Story (Crowood Autoclassics Series)
by David G. Styles ; Hardcover

  The Mga : 'First of a New Line'
by John Price Williams ; Hardcover

  Mga : A History and Restoration Guide