Re: It's Alive!

To: Ed Kaler <justbrits@mediaone.net>, "Dodd, Kelvin"
Subject: Re: It's Alive!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:41:35 -0500
"Think about what??", he asked innocently, Whilst plotting the ultimate
reply about winter and lawns. Something to do with seeing a lawn in winter,
no better, something about yellow snow, no better
yet........................

At this exact moment in time 1/22/01 4:07 PM, "JustBrits"
<justbrits@mediaone.net> made the profound statement:

> <<rather than a glorified lawn
> ornament.
>>>

> SURE, Kelvin!!  BUT, at least, where you are you can have a WINTER "lawn
> ornament"!!!!<G>
>
> Congrats on "install"!!
>
> Cheers...........
>
>            Ed
>
> PS:  Macy, Allen, etc..  DON'T EVEN THINK about it!!<VBG> (I sure don't<F>!)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section