MGA competition windscreen....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA competition windscreen....
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:14:50 EST
I just picked up a copy of Clausager's "The Complete MGA" and in the section
that listed all the available accessories during the production years of the
MGA it lists (along with a picture) the "competition windscreen". Its a neat
looking mini version of the regular windscreen with rounded edges and it
spans the entire width of the car, just like the regular windscreen. but its
only about 8 inches or so tall. It reminds me a lot of a similar windscreen
that I had on an early Porsche Speedster a few years back. Does anyone know
if these are being made as repros anywhere these days? I haven't seen
anything like it in any of the regular catalogs. I thought about giving one a
try...kind of a unique look for the "A".
Best regards to all on the list..........

            Bill Dillstrom

1962 MGA MKII Roadster
1979 MGB Roadster