Re: Virus floating around

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus floating around
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:40:13 -0800
Oh, is that what that is all about? I've received the darn thing 3 or 4
times, but my spam filter always put it in Deleted Mail, fortunately, and I
was never tempted to check it out... and anyway, it won't run on my Mac!

Thanks for checking up on this virus before posting a warning. This is an
example of a "good" virus warning -- personally verified -- as opposed to
the "chain letter" type, which begins "Please pass this on to everyone you
know..."