Re: TR6 values?

To: "mga" <mga@napanet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 values?
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:07:27 -0500
A friend of mine just sold a pristine ground up restored TR6
(rubber bumpers). I am not a TR6 expert, but it passed for
concours condition if not originality for me. Went for 8K US
without too much trouble, (maybe he might have gotten a little
more).

Pristine (concours?) MGA's are asking high teens, so there would
seem to be a lot less room to spend on a TR6 project.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug