Re: Of floods and gasoline.

To: "R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: Re: Of floods and gasoline.
From: Dennis <mg-dennis@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 06:41:00 -0800
I just put new floats in my carbs this weekend also.  The floats where all
plastic and non adjustable like yours.  They where in genuine SU
packaging.  I asked the guy I was buying them from if they where correct
and he said yes.. and they have had good luck with installing them.  I put
them in and the car seems to run fine.