Re: Front rides too low - why

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Front rides too low - why
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:50:17 -0800
Dan,

  The problem is that unless you can find NOS (maybe I should say OEM?)
springs and know what yours are, you can't be sure what you're getting
in the way of front springs is going to give you the correct ride
height.  Shux, I put in a new set with the same color code and the car
sat _lower_ in front.  I suppose they were reproductions.  Hmm, checking
the color code on the old springs is a starting point, eh?  I think
Kelvin had a list with the color codes on it.

  Cheers,

  CR