Re: MG X Cars

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, KGROWLER@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG X Cars
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:45:28 EST
In a message dated 1/31/01 5:32:31 PM, d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< Then I would say that it is only a matter of time before the MG name is no
longer around - again. Don't know how they can justify (long term)
ignoring us.

Dan,

Well, they did sell 70-80% of production in North America for 35 or so years
(and a good part of that was after the safety laws that seemed so onerous
then, that today don't look very different from the rest of the world) so it
makes you wonder why. I thoroughly agree with you and keep hoping. Hey, if
Hyundai, Daihatsu, Morgan etc can do it - where's MG Rover's British grit?

I keep wondering.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA