Re: Vacuum Advance

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vacuum Advance
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 12:40:30 -0800
Ah! That explains it. I have puzzled by several references to "vacuum
retard". Every car I've ever owned has had a vacuum advance that actually
advanced the timing. I was wondering what people were referring to about the
vacuum and the mechanical advance working against each other. Now I know.
Thanks, Barney.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149