Re: Stolen MG (now Reinhard Heydrich)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stolen MG (now Reinhard Heydrich)
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:25:30 -0800 (PST)
Max:

        I believe Heinrich Himmler was head of the SS and you
must be referring to Reinhard Heydrich, whom I believe
was head of the SD (Security Police) and then the
RSHA, which was an organization within the Nazi Reich
which oversaw all security forces.  He was ambushed by
Czech resistance fighters in 1942, and died shortly
thereafter.  This led to Nazi retaliation in which the
town of Lidice was leveled.

        History is a minor hobby.

        Regards,

        Matt Milkevitch