Yet Another Automotive Indiscretion - Quiz Time

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet Another Automotive Indiscretion - Quiz Time
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:07:09 EST
I have just committed yet another automotive indiscretion and purchased
another vehicle.

You guys are good at quizzes - see if you can guess what it is. It is a grand
touring/sports vehicle that normally had a manual transmission fitted, but a
few had the Torqueflite automatic.

SWMBO is ready to roast the old 'nads over a slow fire, so I am walking on
eggshells right now"Yes, dear, whatever you say, dear"

The engine peaks well above the Chrysler engine, and thus the automatic is
not well suited.

What do you think it might be - more clues if necessary, and the few guys
that know what it is because we discussed it offline, please stay mum until
the others have a try.

Bill
(weaving and ducking in Vancouver)