Re: B Overheating & crud

To: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@home.com>
Subject: Re: B Overheating & crud
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:26:55 -0800
 Hi Bill,

  Rodding out the radiator is certainly in order.  Moreover, some method
of cleaning the passages in the head/block must be addressed.  It's
probable thathe the block has a lot of sediment in it too and needs to
be cleaned out.  As you might imagine, if the radiator and head are
clean and the temp sensor reads in ther normal range, there can be parts
of the block that aren't getting any coolant flow because they're
clogged up.

  I don't know what can be done with the engine in the car but a good
radiator shop might be able to help.

  Cheers,

  CR