Re: Who is King of this List?

To: "Lonn & Rhonda" <hoops@owt.com>, "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who is King of this List?
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:16:10 -0600
Messages from non list members get filtered (sort of) before being passed
along to the list.  Those appearing to have list interest content
eventually make it through (after some time), while those with no obvious
list interest get dropped into the bits bin without acknowledgement, or may
take a very long time to make it through.  This may be your current
dillema, if you are not currently a list member.  Occasionally a member
gets bumped off the list for no obvious reason.  Time to check to see if
you are an "official" list member.

Send message to majordomo@autox.team.net

In the body of the message write:
    which
    end

You should get a response indicating on which list(s) you are a member.

At 08:50 PM 2/5/2001 -0800, Lonn & Rhonda wrote:
>I seem to be having issues with majordomo.  I have sent three messages to
the list.  One made it through the first time (tap, tap... is this mic
on?), but the other two disappear in the ether even after multiple tries at
sending them.  I'm not getting them kicked back to me as bad addresses, and
nobody is repying to them so I know they aren't hitting the list.  Queries
to the list admin have gone unanswered.