Club Events

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Club Events
From: "Robin Camblin" <rcamblin2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:23:56 -0600
The Kansas City MG Car Club is updating it's events page for 2001 and would
appreciate information about any British car events coming up this year.

We focus our events page for the Midwest area (ranging from Michigan to
Texas and Colorado to Tennessee) but our members travel throughout the U.S.
and would appreciate any info.

We naturally review the usual publications and websites for events but would
appreciate notification and information for ones we may not have already
listed.

Please let me know and I will place your event on our website:
www.kcmgcc.com

It helps greatly to include:

Name of event
Location