Re: Lift-a-dot

To: "מרטין_רוגובין" <Rmartin@yedtech.co.il>,
Subject: Re: Lift-a-dot
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:11:25 -0800 (PST)
Martin, from the news, sounds like you're having an interesting day over
there.....

Re: the fastener - you didn't say what year your B is but I believe there
was one or two years that had the upper anchor for the 3-point seatbelt on
TOP of the panel between the boot lid and the cockpit... Don't recall if
it was directly behind the toungue plate or not. Believe it was 70 or 71
roadsters that had this - can't check in Clausager's book as I am not
home...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://auctions.yahoo.com/