MGA Body Needs

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA Body Needs
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:37:16 -0900
Anyone that knows,
  I need a piece of the passenger side hood surround from the oval vent
down to about the front of the bonnet off a 1956 MGA Roadster (or I
suspect any MGA).  It can be hacked of with a torch or saw but must
include the bonnet channel and the side flange.  I'll cut the spot welds

out and separate the side flange from the side panel but I need it to be

undented and rust free. What I would like to find somewhere a MGA
hulk that is beyond repair so I can get an organ transplant. There are
damn
few yards up here and fewer cars.
If anyone can  help I would certainly be willing to pay for their
effort.
Thank You,
Gregg Baker
Eagle River, Alaska