RE: UK Trip

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: RE: UK Trip
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:33:36 -0500
Hi,

Why not having a booth at "Vehikel" at Utrecht - Netherlands, one of the
nice happenings about old vehicles like ours, but also including
motorcycles, mopeds etc anything that's old....
You also have a change to visit the national car exhibition at the Amsterdam
RAI, which is going on now - sunday next is the last day. (MG) Rover is not
present there.....
Have a visit this weekend!

Cheers,