RE: OOPSIE...Coupe history info now title

To: mjanacek@snet.net, mgbob@juno.com, flybirds@erols.com
Subject: RE: OOPSIE...Coupe history info now title
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:27:21 -0500
I had no title when trying to have my BGT registered in the Netherlands.
This is quite serious, because the car will not be licenced to drive!
The guy who was responsible at the registration office was so kind to accept
the BMIHT  certificate of my car, but is not obliged to do so and took care
of the registration.

So European MG lovers who import from the USA or any other country - have a
title or other needed official ownership documents ready with the car when
purchasing - do not pay before you have all paperwork received.

Cheers,

Hans