Re: TD to the rescue!

To: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Subject: Re: TD to the rescue!
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:47:02 -0700
Oh, you're in for it now.  You better hope that your car (or Lord Lucas) didn't
hear that.  I would suggest you run home and sacrifice a chicken or two, and
pray everything is ok.
--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 04:05:18PM -0800, Stuart MacMillan profoundly declared: