Re: Upcoming Events...

To: kmr@pil.net
Subject: Re: Upcoming Events...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:05:35 EST
In a message dated 2/13/01 3:26:13 PM Eastern Standard Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

> Anyone know of any upcoming autocross events in SE PA?  (Allen, Allen?)
>
> The weather has broke, and my neighbours do not appreciate the fact that
> I've renamed some of our streets things like the Senna Chicane and Sir
> Stirling's Straight.  Anyway, the TR6 drives beautifully after it's winter
> dormancy... washed all the dust off, topped of the tyre pressures, then
> proceeded to have some fun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm back from Florida!  (Did I hear you people talking?!?)

Yes, there are winter autocross events being held on Saturdays by the Philly
Region SCCA at parking lot 6 in Camden, NJ (just South of the Ben Franklin
Bridge).  Check www.autox4u.com and click on the Winter Series link under
Philly Region for the full schedule.  Directions are also on the web site.
The last Winter Series event will be at Nazareth Speedway.

I'll get to a few of them, but I still have to get the Midget inspected!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport