Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch

To: Gordon Bird <gordonbird@flashmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:44:54 -0800 (PST)
Sorry, guys, not much of a Scotch drinker.... There was this bad
experience with a bottle of Black and White scotch in my college days....
Pretty much go with bourbon (Makers Mark). Although my neighbor recently
snuck some (I believe) single malt in a glass for me and it was pretty
smooth. Have to find out the name. Was certainly better than my memory of
the B&W...!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'65 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328