Re: Coil orientation

To: JustBrits <justbrits@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Coil orientation
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:05:31 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, JustBrits wrote:

> <<A batter stores electricity>>
>
> Aaron:
>
>    (Sorry, Jay<G>), What the He*l does BASEBALL have to do with this
> "thread"???

See, a "batter" sits downhill from the "pitcher", and when given the
input (lets call it a "short"), he releases his swing ("shocking",
isn't it), propelling the ball against it's will (if it had such a
thing) up.  The ball, having remarkably similar traits to electricity
(ie it tends to go down) eventuall lands, having done something
usefull (like causing the Mariners to beat those damn Yankees).  So a
batter, sitting at the lowpoint of the field is like a "battery".

Of course, our batteries can be like Mariner batters, not reliable
enough for my taste.

Hmm, that still didn't work, bat (err but) it is at least a response
:P

>    (Sorry, Allen<G>), ENQUIRING
>
> Ed
>
> PS:  Ooop, may it's a "cooking" lesson??

Nah, electricity still flows down, and I cook on top of the stove.
Can't be that :)

--
Aaron Whiteman - aaronw@wsu.edu - email with subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
   RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.